Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I think I'm in love...

I have been attempting to keep my oldest daughter's Library of School Memories somewhat update. She is a sophomore. This worries me. I have much to do and organize in order for this album to be complete for graduation display. So I have been scrapping the stuff that is printed, easy to find and organized. I will have to spend many hours digging deep to gather all the missing pieces. The lesson here is NOT to let this happen to the next two children. I have been scrapping some of their school events along the way as well.

Anyway, the purpose of this post is to tell you about my new found love. As I am gathering and scrapping these school memories, I have found that I love using the We R Memory Keepers page protectors for a couple of reasons.

1. It's fast.
2. It's a great way to display lots of photos (dare I say, of the ones I really don't want to scrap but think should be included)

3. It's so flexible. If I find something I want to add later I can.


The big finale' will be trying to figure out what fits into the backside of these protectors. Most of the events I have worked to organize using what I can "bookends". So there is a 12x12 layout on the left and We R Memory Keepers page on the right...turn the page...the same We R Memory Keepers page now becomes the left page and on the right side is another 12x12 layout. So far so good!


No comments: